Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The best laid plans...(Activity # 3 - First Post)

So there I was, all smug and pleased with myself for setting up my blog a week early. But I forgot to post anything. Now I find myself 45 minutes out from the Daily Show coming on; I'm staring at a blank template and it's starting to feel a lot like uni all over again.

I thought I'd take on this Learning 2.0 thing because I'm a blog junkie, and clearly Web 2.0 is gonna be huge in the library industry - I don't want to be a dinosaur 2 years after graduation. But now I'm wondering if there's any truth in the maxim that everyone has something worth saying, because right now I feel that all I can do is mouth platitudes about how much I hope to learn. And while those platitudes are technically true, they're still exactly what everyone else is saying. So I won't repeat them here, just take them as a given.


Is anyone else having an existential crisis this early in the game?

No comments: